Engineering Support Services
IES has been providing clients with experienced field service engineers and technicians since 1991, sourcing the right people for each job from our extensive pool of dedicated professionals.
We provide your business with mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and technicians for many equipment types and industries, specialising in the areas of semiconductor, print press and pharmaceutical. In these industries we offer you levels of experience and expertise from technical mechanical and electrical engineers through to expert level OEM trained management.
Reliable Engineering Resource Support
- Mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, riggers and fitters
- Decades of experience
- Supporting high technology industry - semiconductor, print, pharmaceutical and more
- On time, and on budget
- Maintain your service's reputation
- Minimise mechanical engineer and electrical engineer downtime
- Flexible contracts – short and long term support
- Trusted by clients around the world
Meet One of the Team: Brian Fletcher
IES Semiconductor Equipment Specialist Brian Fletcher embodies the experience, knowledge and dependability possessed by our Field Service Engineer teams. Discover more about his fascinating career which spans several decades, and continents!
Adaptable FSE Support that Fits with Your Requirements
Engineering support services from IES give you:
- On-site support from highly skilled engineers available for customer-selected period
- Emergency machine down support with fast response times
- Preventative maintenance contracts to optimise tool uptime
- Holiday and sickness cover
- Equipment retrofits
- De-install, move, installation and system commissioning
- Continuous improvement programmes to reduce cost of ownership
- Bespoke semiconductor training courses
Equipment Relocation Support for Semiconductor and Print Industry
In addition to field service engineers, we can provide a fully trained team to support the management and logistics of a semiconductor tool relocation, or a complete printing press. This is a comprehensive integrated solution which spans from the last wafer run at the original fab, to first wafer qualification at the new facility; or the last roll of paper at one print location, to the first roll at the next!
Tailored Field Service Engineer Support Options
To discuss your requirements, book a field service engineer, or discuss any aspect of engineering resource support, please call +44 (0)117 938 0600, or use our contact form.