Engineering project management, feasibility studies and equipment audits
Drawing from expertise possessed by the various IES service areas - including Factory Relocation, Engineering Services, Logistics and Export Packing - we are able to deliver an unrivalled consultancy offering. Our advice and guidance is valued by clients at various stages of their engineering projects; from planning stages to execution and post-completion.
Engineering Feasibility Studies, Site Audits and Equipment Audits
IES has provided a consultancy service since 1991. We are typically appointed to provide an expert consultancy with the capability to conduct feasibility studies, site and equipment audits, project management planning and execution. We also advise on Lean Management and SIGMA strategies, optimising factory relocation and enhancing production processes.
Engineering Project Management Successfully Delivered to SPX-APV
Read how consultancy from IES enabled a complex international factory relocation across four countries, involving four languages, executed to tight timescales.
Peace of Mind Engineering Consultancy Support
With an expert consultancy service from IES, you will be able to:
- Make informed business decisions - assess the costs, risks and time considerations associated with an expansion or relocation.
- Plan more effectively - identify and limit risk in the production environment, forecast down time and organise stock.
- Access an unparalleled knowledge base - our consultants have a deep understanding of production equipment within many different industries, which means our clients receive a seamless service.
- Work with a tight unit - our consultants operate hand in hand with the various IES departments, giving you the benefit of the entire IES pool of expertise.
Feasibility Study Approach
Often a comprehensive site audit or survey is crucial to manufacturers implementing an effective Risk Assessment Management System (RAMS). You can rely on IES to provide your projects with a solid foundation from the feasibility stage, thanks to the on site assessments offered by our expert consultancy.
Flexible Engineering Project Management Solutions
The IES Consultancy types your organisation can benefit from include:
- Feasibility study - assessing the potential to upgrade or change a site. Planning; from a production line expansion to a complete relocation. Reporting on utility requirements and costs. Infrastructure reviews.
- Site and equipment audit - planning and decant into a new building, including stakeholder liaison. Audit of all equipment and assessment of relocation requirements, such as sizes and OEM involvement. Comprehensive reporting and scheduling.
- Project planning and management – a full end to end relocation service, including; disconnection, moving of equipment, reconnection and recommissioning.
- Lean manufacturing / SIGMA – IES offers consultants who are experts in the Lean and SIGMA business strategies, allowing us to tailor our consultancy for organisations which are committed to these models.
Discuss your Engineering Project with the Experts
Benefit from expert advice trusted by blue chip organisations across the globe. Call us today on +44 117 938 0600 or use our contact form.