Machinery Movers: Movement of Machinery, Removal & Installation
IES has many years’ experience in moving a wide variety of machinery within high technology industries; from single machines through to full site relocations. We’ve successfully completed projects all over the world for original equipment manufacturers and end-users in a range of industries.
Help and Guidance with Your Machine Move
IES takes total responsibility for ensuring the success of your national or international machinery movement project:
- Flexible scheduling to fit with your timeframe
- Comprehensive site survey
- Minimise disruption to your production and workflow
- Avoid costly machinery movement delays
- Construction Design Management
- Fully project managed machine relocation service
- Exemplary health and safety procedures
- Support with equipment installation and CE Marking
Trusted by Intel, HP, Catalent and more
Our high profile client base is testament to both our unmatched reputation and industry experience. You can rely on us for removal, relocation and installation with complex production and test equipment of all sizes.
Read our case study and discover how we approached a complex machinery removal and installation for Nottingham Trent University.
Site Surveys for Machinery Removal and Installation Fully Explained
The comprehensive surveys which we conduct as part of a machinery movement project are essential to uphold the highest standards of health and safety from start to finish. Your full site survey will include a range of risk assessments for all work activities, including hazard identification, along with a site and project induction for all relevant personnel.
Typical Process for Machinery Movement
Our machinery move and factory relocation service includes the following:
- Full site survey
- Method statements and risk assessments including Construction Design Management planning
- Detailed plans and schedule for all machine moves
- Equipment installations
- Commissioning and decommissioning
- Export packing and air, sea and road freight
- On-site supervision and project management
- CE marking
- Equipment modification and upgrades
- Mechanical & electrical equipment services
Health and Safety
The health and safety of everyone on your site is always our top priority. We therefore ensure that a full risk assessment is undertaken at the beginning of all our works, and that health and safety is monitored and managed throughout the project.
Skilled In-house Resources and Equipment for Efficient Machine Relocation
Our qualified industrial machine relocation teams consist of riggers, fitters and M&E engineers; led by experienced supervisors and supported by our project management and logistics professionals. On-site teams are fully equipped with the specialist tools and equipment needed for successful and safe machinery and equipment relocation. From machine skates and hydraulic scoots to air flotation systems, packing tools, forklifts and lifting systems, our teams arrive fully prepared for the task.
Expert Machine Relocation Advice
If you’re planning the movement of any machinery or equipment, why not call us on +44 (0)1179 380 600 to learn more about how we can help?