Machine Modification and Equipment Refurbishment
IES uses its vast depth of engineering knowledge and experience to perform machinery modifications, equipment upgrades and ensure your CE compliance requirements are met.
You can rely on us for cost effective machinery and equipment modification and refurbishment services; which benefit from our resources as a leading provider of complete factory relocation, machinery movement and equipment installation solutions.
An Integrated Equipment Modification Solution
IES designs, manufactures and supplies any parts you need to achieve a successful modification. We produce CAD drawings to help you achieve CE compliance, and our in-house clean workshop provides the ideal environment for final testing and customer demonstrations. We can also fulfil your CE testing requirements for EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and LVD (Low Voltage Directive) assessments.
IES Offers You:
- Qualified compliance and machinery and equipment modification engineers
- Detailed machine audit services, electrical and mechanical designs
- Provision of clear project timelines and pricing
- Exemplary health and safety practices
- Preparation of machine modification specifications for customer approval
- CE testing and PUWER assessments
- Reverse engineering to produce electrical and mechanical CAD schematics
- Remedial work for HSE compliance including safety circuits, interlocks etc
- Manufacture and supply of bespoke parts
- O&M Manuals
- Fixed and movable guarding installation
Machine Modification Trusted by Multinationals and Local Businesses Alike
You can see the quality of our equipment modification service reflected in the IES client list, which includes multinationals such as GE, Intel and Cadbury. We work directly with you on an equipment modification project, and are adept at operating in partnership with in-house engineering teams.
Our machine refurbishment and modification services are also focused on the grass roots. We provide flexible workshop facilities to support local companies and start-ups, helping to reduce overheads in challenging markets.
Equipment Refurbishments & Upgrades – Do You Need PUWER?
If you are ready to undergo an equipment modification project - including equipment upgrades and refurbishment - you need to consider PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998).
Read our quick-fire guide to understand the most important elements of these guidelines, which concern safety measures for workers using machinery and work equipment.
Discuss your Equipment Modification, Upgrades and Refurbishment Needs
If you’re considering an equipment upgrade or refurbishment, why not get in touch to see how we can help? You can call us on +44 (0)1179 380 600 or contact us for more information.