Equipment Installation Services
Since 1991, IES has provided an unparalleled engineering and logistics service to clients in the UK and across the world. We offer a high level of expertise in all elements of equipment and machine installation
Equipment Installation Services from IES
Our equipment and machine installation service includes the following elements:
- Machine shutdown
- Machinery removal and rigging
- Crate Making and Export Packing
- CE Marking and UKCA Marking
- Equipment modifications
- Equipment installation
- Equipment fault finding and preventative maintenance services
- PUWER assessments
IES provides installation of new or used equipment, working for or alongside OEMs to receive, offload, move into position, and install. We also offer shipping services for the safe and secure transportation of equipment and machinery which is to be installed, as part of our machinery movement service.
Our complete installation service is trusted by the likes of Intel, HP and major universities. The list of blue chip organisations that appoint IES reflects our multi-sector status as the equipment installation specialist of choice. We offer a global service from an experienced team including qualified and experienced equipment engineers (with OEM experience), riggers, export packers, health and safety professionals, project managers, freight specialists and M&E engineers.
How does IES install machinery? Read more about our process for machine installations
Equipment Installation Problems Solved
IES possesses a wealth of equipment installation experience including in microelectronics, pharmaceutical and other high-technology sectors. We are accustomed to dealing with high-value, delicate equipment in a variety of hi-tech environments.
Equipment installation from IES gives you a project-managed, complete service solution. Our range of supplementary services – including machinery movement, export packing and CE compliance testing – allows you to consolidate costs and streamline communication. We understand manufacturers’ necessity to minimise production downtime. Careful planning and customer choice of scheduling mean we can help to maintain your operational efficiency.
Health and safety is always a top priority for all parties during any correct installation. A full risk assessment precedes each equipment installation project we undertake, and all project stages are managed to ensure the implementation of health and safety best practices.
Specialist Industries Served
IES has been servicing hi-tech manufacturing sectors since 1991, providing equipment installation and relocation; from a single machine to production lines or an entire factory. We are accustomed to working with a range of complex, high-value machinery used in the following sectors:
- Semiconductor – providing end-to-end equipment installation solutions for semiconductor tools and a range of laboratory equipment, including decontamination, decommissioning, reinstallation and commissioning. IES possesses cleanroom protocol experience, and has partnered with industry leaders such as Analog Devices, Applied Materials, Microchip Technology.
- Print – delivering print press installations and relocations, working with a broad variety of print technology, from today’s latest digital presses to old offset presses. Our clients in this sector include HP, Heidelberg and Xaar.
- Pharmaceutical – we deliver pharmaceutical equipment installations, as well as the relocation of production lines, working with pharmaceutical leaders such as GE Healthcare, Abbott Labs and Corning Life Sciences.
Free Consultation and Advice on Equipment Installations
If you have machinery or equipment that needs to be moved or installed, why not give us a call? You can reach us on +44 (0)117 938 0600 or use our contact form