IES was established in 1991. Within a year we were taking on employees, and we’ve grown organically ever since! By 1996 we were completing national and international equipment movement projects.
Our CE Compliance division was a natural progression, as was the formation of our Packing Department in 2000. We undertook our first major international relocation project, for Phillips, in 2005, and our first pharmaceutical project in 2009. Business accelerated following a management buyout in 2009. We were appointed as an HP installation partner in 2011 and we gained Rolls Royce approval in 2012.
Trusted Partner for Engineering Services
We are now a specialist service provider handling on-site engineering, technical, project management and logistics services in the UK, Europe and globally. We’re trusted not just by HP and Rolls Royce but by organisations such as Intel, Xaar, and GE, who value our support as their single-source engineering services and logistics provider, capable of providing a range of services that include:
- Factory Relocation, nationally and internationally
- Machinery Movement
- Equipment Installation
- Modification of equipment to renew or update
- Resource Support supplying engineers and technicians on a contract basis
- Technical and engineering services to ensure CE compliance, including CE Marking, EMC testing, LVD assessments, Machinery Directive adherence and PUWER
- Export Packing
- The design and manufacture of packing cases, including to Defence Standard (MPAS)
- International freight forwarding and logistics
- Storage at our 30,000 sq ft HQ in Bristol
- Temperature controlled storage
IES works closely with clients in pharmaceuticals, aviation, automotive, general manufacturing, semiconductor and print, among many others.
For more information or to tell us your project requirements, call us on +44 (0)117 456 2188, or email us and we’ll get back to you.