Secure Industrial Storage Approved by The Department for Transport
IES industrial storage offers convenient accessibility to the international airport and seaport.
- 24-hour security, Intruder alarm and CCTV (DfT approved)
- Fire detection
- Environment-controlled storage facilities
- Test, modification and demonstration area
- Only authorised personnel are permitted in the facility
What Do We Offer?
Trusted by partners such as HP, Varian, Intel and Rolls-Royce, IES provides a wide range of secure storage solutions. Typical client requirements include:
- OEMs requiring storage prior to delivery & installation
- Manufacturers removing surplus machinery due to process change
- Holding area needed when upgrading / downsizing production on multiple sites
- Manufacturers performing upgrades to production line or CE compliance
- Secure holding area for machinery designated for a new factory
Any questions on IES industrial storage? Call us today on +44 (0)1179 380 600
In-House Storage Expertise and Extended Supply Chain
With our extensive on-site facilities, we offer competitively-priced and flexible options for the storage of equipment.
Choose between stand-alone solutions or storage combined with our other services for a convenient, efficiently delivered one-stop logistics package. Supplementary services which you select from include:
Our material handling skills, together with an experienced engineer team and specialised equipment, are your guarantee for the safety and security of your items; while being moved and throughout storage time. We can meet long term storage requirements, and are also vastly experienced in special equipment storage involving fragile, valuable or unusual items.
Do You Need Secured Industrial Storage in Bristol?
To check storage availability call +44 (0)1179 380 600, or use our contact form and we'll get back to you.