SML is a positive tone organic electron beam resist that has been designed to obtain ultra high aspect ratios of more than 50:1 using high acceleration voltages. It is also 3 times more sensitive than the industry standard electron beam resist called Poly (methylmethacrylate) (PMMA).
The SML electron beam resist provides:
- Ultra high resolution (sub 10nm)
- Ultra high aspect ratio (10:1 @30KV & > 50:1 @ 100KV)
- High metallization yields
- Reduced processing time for metallization as only one resist is need
- Reduces writing time as it is a sensitive resist
- Wave guides