The EVG520 HE is designed for high-precision thermoplastic substrate imprinting. This semi-automated hot embossing system can be used with substrates up to 200 mm in diameter. It is compatible with industry standard semiconductor manufacturing technologies and is configured with high-vacuum and high-contact force functions, as well as a universal embossing chamber. The EVG520 HE manages the complete selection of polymers which are suited to hot embossing. The system provides a range of processes for high-quality nanopattern transfer, along with multiple de-embossing and high-aspect-ratio embossing options.
- For hot embossing and nanoimprinting applications of polymer substrates and spin-on polymers
- Automated embossing process
- EVG's proprietary separate alignment process for optically aligned embossing and imprinting
- Pneumatic de-embossing options
- Software-controlled process execution