The EVG810 LowTemp™ (LT) is a plasma activation system which is a stand-alone, single-chamber unit, and is manually operated. Ex-situ processes are enabled by the process chamber – whereby wafers are activated and bonded externally from the plasma activation chamber.
- Surface plasma activation for low-temperature bonding (fusion/molecular and intermediate layer bonding)
- Fastest kinetics of any wafer bonding mechanism
- No wet processes required
- Highest bond strength at low temperature annealing (up to 400 °C)
- Applicable for SOI, MEMS, compound semiconductors, and advanced substrates bonding
- High degree of materials compatibility (including CMOS)