The EVG301 is a semi-automated single wafer cleaning system which uses one cleaning station. It uses DI-water rinse to clean wafers, along with extra cleaning choices such as brush, megasonic and diluted chemicals. Offering the adaptability to work with flexible cleaning procedures, the EVG301 is an R&D-suited system which offers pre-alignment and manual loading, with a 300mm capability. Set-up for various processes is simplified thanks to spinner checks which are available for a range of wafer and substrate sizes. The EVG301 can eliminate all particles before wafer bonding when combined with EVG wafer alignment and bonding systems.
- High-efficiency cleaning using 1 MHz megasonic nozzles or area transducers (option)
- Brush scrubbing for single-side cleaning (option)
- Diluted chemicals for wafer cleaning
- Prevents cross-contamination from back to front side
- Fully software controlled cleaning process
- Pre-bonding station with IR-inspection
- Tooling for non-SEMI standard substrates