Plasma Parylene Systems
Plasma Parylene Systems GmbH is a developer and manufacturer of pioneering systems for Parylene and plasma Parylene coating.
Playing a critical part in the protection of important components and parts, conform Parylene coatings are non-porous, very thin and polymeric. Being hydrophobic, bio compatible, inert and optical transparent, Parylene has a broad variety of industrial applications.
Typical Applications for Parylene Coatings
- Conformal coating of electronic components for harsh environmental conditions (fulfills ,MIL-I-46058C, Type XY)
- Dielectric coating such as e.g. inductors, cores, magnets
- Hydrophobic coating e.g. bio medical tubes, catheter etc.
- Reduction of friction (e.g. at guide wires at catheters)
- Barrier layers e.g. filter, membranes, valves
- Micro wave components, electronic technology
- Sensors in harsh conditions
- Corrosion protection for metallic surfaces
- Enhancement of micro structures
- Abrasion protection
- Protection of plastics, rubber etc. against environmental conditions
- Transparent protection for LED e.g. illumination equipment for vehicles, illuminated panels etc