Speedflo Reactive Gas Control
Speedflo is a multi-channel closed loop control system for high speed adjustment of gases during a plasma process (eg. Sputtering, PECVD or Plasma Etch). Its advanced digital control system automatically regulates gas flow to meet the plasma process requirements.
Speedflo’s control algorithms provide significant performance improvements over conventional PID control techniques in terms of both speed and robustness.
- Prevents target poisoning in sputter process
- Enhanced deposition/etch rates and improved uniformity
- Upto 8 sensor input/outputs
- Compatible with any sensor type
- Speedflo Mini
- High Speed adjustment of reactive gases during a plasma process.